Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"The Covenant of Marriage is... We!"

Rev. Parker's pre-ceremony counseling with Matt and Jessika...  I have three things to ask of the both of you, from this point on its no longer "You or I, its "We".  This is the hardest I ask of the both of you for to make true we choices or we decisions means one lovingly giving to the other, and this is where it is difficult, for if only one person gives its one sided, so it's trying to find the balance of both people giving lovingly to each other.

The other two things are simple things, so simple that every once in awhile it gets over looked not forgotten just overlooked, and the second is.... try not to go to sleep angry, for in my path of life I have come across many who has said they didn't get a chance to say I'm sorry.

The other is always say you love each other,  for again in my path of life I have come across many people that say they didn't get a chance to say I love you. These are the three things I ask for the both of you.  Can we live with this?


Matt and Jessika's Hawaii Wedding from Steven Young on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Rev Elias you are truely blessed by the Lord with truth of Love thank you

    ReplyDelete